Special Message from Voya: Market volatility_
There is no way to predict the markets. While any fluctuation may tempt you to make a hasty decision, think about staying the course and keeping a well-balanced and diversified portfolio that accommodates your risk tolerance and savings goals. Saving for retirement involves investing for the long-term. Voya is closely monitoring the volatility in the market and providing valuable analysis and insights. Visit our blog to learn more.
Voluntary Contribution Rate Change Instructions+
You can now request to change the amount of your voluntary contribution online. It’s easy and convenient! Visit the Smith Portal .
- Choose the Benefits application
- Within the Change box, click on Benefits
- Under Benefit Event Type, select Change Retirement Savings - Pre-tax or Roth (voluntary change)
- For the Benefits Event Date, type in today’s date
- Scroll to the bottom, and click Submit
- Click on the Open button
- Enter your elections, and click on Continue
- Review your elections, scroll down beneath Electronic Signature, and click the I Agree box
- Click Submit
- Click on the pay date you wish to view
- To view, print or save a PDF version of this pay event, select the Printer Friendly button at the bottom
Variety is the spice of life+
People love variety, which is why you find so many things in so many colors and tastes. But choosing a variety of investments for your retirement plan doesn't come as naturally, which is why learning about it is so important.
Schedule an on-campus appointment with your local Voya Financial® representative Mary Ellen Gordon*, CRPC, CIS, CEBS, CFS, for help enrolling in the Plan, choosing an investment strategy, and retirement planning. Call 877-645-5206 or view more information.
* Investment adviser representative and registered representative of, and securities and advisory services offered through, Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. (member SIPC)